Today I am in Denver at the Curtis hotel presenting at the GroupSystems conference, "Expediting Innovation 2007". Below is my keynote presentation.
- Social computing trends are having a disruptive and transformational impact on communication, information sharing and collaboration strategies
- Socially-oriented systems create inter-connections across groups and communities that enable workers to leverage the collective intelligence of an organizatio
- Sense-making tools and decision-making systems are more critical than ever before but need to be re-invented for a net-centric environment
- Social software does not mean “no structure” / “no formality”
- Collective intelligence should lead to “purposeful” action