Gaming environments continue to innovate (e.g., inclusion of communication, information delivery, collaboration and community-building tools).
If you'd like to try it out, simply visit reader.google.com on your Wii (you may find it even easier to just do a Google search for "reader"). Keep in mind that this is something very experimental, the labs of Google Labs if you will.
If you're curious to see what it looks like, here's a recording:
You'll also notice that Reader on the Wii takes advantage of the famous Wiimote:
- up/down: scroll up/down
- right/left: next/previous item
- 1 button: show subscriptions
- 2 button: show links
When showing subscriptions:
- up/down: previous/next subscription
- right: select current subscription
- left: close
- -/+: collapse/expand folder